Tuesday 9 September 2008

Of Letting You Rock

Well today is the day of Apple's iPod/iTunes announcement"Let's Rock". While I'm not doing any cover of it, obviously, check out Gizmodo for live coverage on their live blog. As many other people around the world are hoping I am also hoping that they also choose to announce the new macbooks today rather than later this month or even in October. I really need a new laptop and I have definatly decided to get a macbook pro. Annoyingly though because of time difference I shall have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happened as it won't happen until 7pm (ish) here in the UK and then I am out tonight and thus shan't have the intertubes!

On another note I've just come across this, Tikitag. Looks like a great use of RFID tags, which I must admit I am a fan of. Once the kits come out I may give them a whirl if they stick to the $50 for a starter kit.