Tuesday 11 December 2007

Of Helicopters and Quiet Fronts


Above is a photo of my new private helicopter. Oh yeah. She's impressive. I'd say the engine had about... 0.0001 BHP! haha. Air Hogs Havoc Helicopter. Brilliant little bit of kit. I highly recommend to anyone. There are plenty of clones, this is one of them. The original "palm-heli" being the Picoo Z (can be found on Firebox.com).

Been pretty quite at work past couple of days. Everything is winding down for Christmas really. Just been a touch ill however. Got a bit of a sore throat. Andy is still feeling a little ill as well. Seems to be spreading. Mwahahahaha.

So I've just been thinking about all the virtual stuff we are working on at the moment. Playing with ideas in my head. Sleeping on them and the ones I remember tend to be the ones that may work best. It's a good philosophy. Ooo get me I didn't need the spell checked to spell philosophy!

Beard Watch Update: It's been shaved! The beard is all but gone! I guess the orders were given for a trim. We shall see how long it takes for the next set of orders to filter down from command. At the end of today it will have been two days since the last set.