Tuesday 8 January 2008

Of Fat and Work

Been back at work for just under a week now. Last week was as quiet as a grave so I didn't have anything to blog about. This week however everyone is back so it's work time!

Andy has asked me to start writing a case study on blogging for our project. Personally I'm going to write about how I feel about blogging and what I find it useful for. But how do you guys find blogging? Is it useful for reflection? Or do you just use blogs for a diary? Or maybe you just read them and not write one. Let me know! It would be extremely useful and interesting to see your thoughts.

Personally I've used it as a diary of my work placement as part of the assignment this year has been to keep a work log of everything. But I've also started to find it incredibly useful as a reflection tool. For example, when I've had a meeting I've blogged about how I felt about it. What was good what was bad. Then a few days later I've read the post and then reposted about the meeting. How I'm feeling about it after a few days to think about it all. It's interesting to see the differences and being able to comment back to yourself is great.

So there we are!

On a personal note, now it's time to lose the Christmas fat. Anyone else got a spare tyre? Still, that's what Christmas is all about isn't it? Eating yourself stupid till the point of feeling slightly ill?

Andy's Beard Watch Update: It's gone again! Every time I don't seem him for a couple of days it disappears. Maybe that's because it takes a couple of days to shave off with a diamond edged razor.