Tuesday 20 May 2008

Of Definate Last Days

Well today really is my last day of placement! I can't believe how fast 40 weeks has gone by. From now until I finish I shall consider myself a proper member of staff and as such I feel I deserve a payrise and a bigger desk...?

Last two days have been pretty slow however. The myBU stuff is just tinkering really. Copy one item, delete another. Create a folder here, pop a link in it. It's pants. Easy pants too. I want to be working on a project again!

I've also finally managed to get a decent stripped down copy of Windows running as my secondary OS on my laptop. Dedicated to Steam of course. I've also got a virtualised version within Ubuntu now using VirtualBox. Works really well, it's just a shame it doesn't have USB support and everything I've tried so far hasn't worked. Still, I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll get Didi to have a look when he gets back from his placement. I also have Lucy Lui as my wallpaper looking rather seductive. She is hot as hell. I would certainly like to meet Miss Lui!