Friday 16 May 2008

Of Last Days and Rolling On

Well today is my last official day of placement. A whole 40 weeks. It's gone by in a blast. So henceforth this blog will start to become a little less work orientated and a little more about my ramblings.

Actually I thought I would just check that today is my last day and it turns out it's not. It's Tuesday. Ah well. Close enough.

As work goes it's been pretty quiet, Andy has had the last two weeks off so I've been a little lonesome. Though I have started hanging out with Kristen a little more. We are the only young people left her now really. Our 'Under 30's Club' is very exclusive!

The myBU project I'm working on is still plodding along. Apart from the e-dropboxes the placement area is completely finished. Started reworking the rest of SM Students now. This is my life for the foreseeable future. Tinkering with myBU units. Oh the Joy. I shall dance the Merry Jig of Joy later. Maybe even the fabled Jolly Jig of Joy. It all depends on how Joyful I feel.

Still, I am pleased I have a job here over the summer. It's good money and while it might be a little on the easy side and repetitive it beats the hell out of Tesco's and I get to work with some great people. It will be a shame when I have to leave and go back to being a Full Time Student again.

On a more awesome note, I finally got my new phone the other day. An SE K850i. It's damn nice. The only problem I have with it is the camera can be a little odd in certain lighting conditions. But otherwise, it's a pretty solid phone. And it glows. Blue no less.