Wednesday 26 March 2008

Of Nothing Much and WindFall

Been awhile since my last post, simply because I haven't had much to blog about. Work is fairly slow at the moment, just been working on the myBU mini-projects. I've completely reworked the Placement area that I started on when I first started this job and everyone seems pretty happy with it so far. My time on the other, more interesting, projects has been cut down to one day a week which is a shame but at least it gives me time to ponder ideas to work on during that day the rest of the week. I have, however, moved office. It's now bigger but to be honest, I preferred my old office. I liked my little dark haven.

On a Uni note however, we have been sent through our options choices for the final year. I'm going to look at either Entertainment Systems or Internet Systems. Not sure which yet. Going to try and have a chat with a tutor or two to see what's going to be involved. Hopefully I can dodge as much programming as possible! Or at least try and focus on some internet orientated programming.

Finally, it seems that I will have to completely rebrand myself as a web designer. WindFall Designs can not go on! Every so often I Google it to see where I am and a new WindFall Design (no "s") has appeared! The copyright on the web site is from 2002 yet it's not even a full working website yet. So it looks like I shall I have to change my name. Going to try for a one worder, but coming up with a name is like trying to kick yourself in the balls. It's bloody hard. Still, we'll see. Maybe I can find the time to pull a couple of people together and make a proper go at it. Shawn is getting pretty good at coding now... so we'll see.

So for now, chill out and I'll post again soon.