Tuesday 11 March 2008

Of Slowness and Dexter

Well the past five days or so have been pretty slow. Waiting on some meetings and things at the moment so we can get some projects within myBU going. Once they start I think I'll be pretty busy, I can see it being a slow ball effect to be honest. It's gonna start slow but I definitly think it will get bigger and bigger till I'm flat out haha.

Good news though, after all the trouble with taking on extra work that I didn't want nor think I could handle properly. I've now found out that I don't have to worry about any of it. Which is excellent. I'm pretty pleased with how I handled it. Sorted it all out through my new line manager and hey presto I'm free and clear. To tell the truth I was getting pretty worried about it so this is a hell of a weight off my mind now.

On a final note. Dexter. Oh. My. God. What a hell of a show! If you haven't watched it yet then I suggest you do. It's utterly excellent. Some awesomely hot chicks in it as well. Ha... hahaha. And a shocking amount of blood as well haha. Anyways, watch it, it's awesome.