Tuesday 15 April 2008

Of Road Rage and Disappointment

Wasn't even 9am when the excitement of today started! I was sat at the head of some traffic at a junction this morning, got a little room in front of me to roll into the road I was joining. So fat man in the passenger seat of his Mrs's car has noticed this, gets her to beep at me and then starts flapping around at me trying to get me to go forwards. I don't take well to suffocating walrus's flapping around at me so I middle fingered them. She just sort of ignores it and rolls her eyes, but he sticks his thumbs up at me then decides to get out the car. Comes storming up to my passenger side only to find me smug in my knowledge that I have central locking. At which point he starts kicking my car and I roll away smoothly. All in all, I wish I had gotten their bloody license plate and I would now be taking it to the cops and also posting it on here. Still, never mind. No harm done though I really hope he hurt his foot. At least he will have used a few extra calories today.

Now with some disappointment, talking to Andy yesterday it looks like I won't be able to help him with this web project he's looking at getting. Because it would be too much work along side my dissertation. Which sucks big time, guess it's back to the drawing board! Luckily I did come up with a title and little idea for a dissertation, The Impact of Web 2.0 on E-Learning. Dibs by the way. I like that title, it sounds... like I know what I might be talking about...