Tuesday 13 November 2007

Of Hatred and Happiness

Well I've done this mornings session of teaching. Went really well. I really enjoyed doing it. Talked through how to give a good presentation then got them to create some little presentations and present them. Went well and I couldn't help smiling watching them do the presentations either. I could defiantly get used to being a teacher. I really really enjoyed doing it. I'm really glad I did those myBU inductions, it's given me a lot of confidence. It's no problem to stand up and talk in front of a class now.

On other things though, Claire's having some problems with her ex. He's being a dick. Normally I wouldn't post about this sort of thing, but it's annoying me. This is advice to all ex's, of either side. Don't play games. Once it's over, it's over. It doesn't help either side to mess around unless of course you deeply desire the attention even though you have another partner (like Neil). Feel like castrating him for what stress he's putting Claire through. But, what goes around comes around.