Monday 4 February 2008

Of Rebuilding and *insert second topic here*

Well it's been slow for me last few days of work. Nothing really going on except the never ending admin work. Still waiting to get content for mySC so we can start populating it. I think we want to start a proper beta test at the end of the month. So while we wait for that I spent some time last week rebuilding Andy's old computer that he has passed on to me. I've not set up a computer to log on to a domain before. Along with setting up networked drives, etc. it's been a good learning experience. While I'm not saying I didn't know how to map a network drive, setting it all up to fit in with the uni procedures is the different part.

Because it's been a bit slow at the moment I was unable to fill my second topic list! I've always been able to think of something, even if it was a personal note. However my personal life has even slowed up for the moment. Still winning skittles, in case you wanted to know. Still going to the pub! So, with this small addition I shall leave you. Hopefully something will happen for me to write about. Like a small sub-atomic explosion caused by some weird reasons all happening at the same time that would normally be completely missed but instead vaporises part of the library.