Friday 25 July 2008

Of Design Block and Stargates

Whoa, I'm on Season 8 of Stargate SG-1. Never watched all the way through before and it's soooooo good. Can't wait to watch Atlantis and the new films, The Art of Truth and Continuum. I guess by watching all this it does kinda prove that I am a geek. Still, I can live with that.

On other breaking news. I have a complete design block. I have several websites I need to come up with a design for, including my own, yet I can't find anything. I try and design and it just looks terrible. I look around for inspiration, and I'm finding some fantastic stuff, but no lightening blots are striking me with amazing ideas. And that just sucks! Ah well, I'll just keep trying and I'm sure I'll find something eventually. It's what happened with version 4 of WindFall, I went through several idea iterations before I found something that worked. Maybe it will happen again!