Tuesday 22 July 2008

Of Websites

It's amazing. I start talking about setting up a web design company with a friend and all of a sudden I get a few offers given to me! I'm not complaining, just surprised! All fairly small ones, but then that's what we need at the moment until we are ready. We haven't even got a design of our own at the moment so we have a lot to work on.

So hopefully we can get these done and looking good and working well and then we have a few sites under our belt and something we can show then hopefully we can get some more to do and we can make some monies! Yays!

I'll update as and when with the progress of our company. I may even document what we go through to get up and running, what it costs etc. Might be interesting for anyone else who is thinking about setting up a company.

Who knows if it would be any use or not but I'll do it anyway and then I can just carry on getting ignored by the majority of the intertubes like I do anyway.

Yays.