Thursday 23 August 2007

Of Exams and Webpages

Well this morning I did a resit exam in Internet Systems, Applications and Technologies (ISAT). Chances are I've not done enough for a pass... again. Only answered two out of required three questions and I don't think those were very well written! Left as soon as I could as well. No point in staring at a question you can't answer right? Isn't it funny how some question are simply impossible to bullshit?! It's like they want you to fail... haha.

Anyway, back at work today. Yesterday was the last day of notice at my last job, thank god!! So today I've been playing in BlackBoard learning how to set up a "My Community".... community area thingy... Basically I've been asked to set up an area for placement students and pre-placement students that has loads of content about placement opportunities and such. Pretty much done the basic shell, just need to talk to the people who want to populate it with content now to find out specifics!