Tuesday 14 August 2007

Of First Days

Well my first day of Uni Placement went pretty good. I've been given a list of things to start on so I should keep busy! Seem to be getting on alright with my boss, Andy too.

Man... feels weird writting thing... what do I talk about?

Well three things I've been told to do are,

1. Create a BLOG Done
2. Have a gander with SecondLife Done, but slow net connection at home :(
3. Look at Yahoo! Widgets and see how they work

SecondLife seems alright, though I can't work out what do to on the "tutorial" island... The stone statues at the start are out smarting me. Thats right, virtual stone statues out smarting me. Blogger seems good, if not... weird writting about this. But, as Andy said earlier, if I do this I practically have my log book sorted.

Next couple of weeks is going to be spent learning the ins and outs of BlackBoard, so when Andy comes back from holiday we can start work on it straight away.

Nowt else to say really...